NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Is this normal?

Julie

My CAG (male) has started leaning over and acting like he's watching invisible tennis players on the floor. He sometimes does this silently, and sometimes calls out, "Oh dear!" Is he playing or is something wrong? Thanks.

Baxter does that sometimes. I think they're just having fun. When Baxter does that I think he it seems he is usually happy about something. Sometimes music, sometimes he will do that after we get finished playing. Sometimes he does his head bobbing and then goes side to side like you described. Watch and see what is going on or has been going on shortly before you see him going from side to side. I'm curious to see what triggers it for him. I bet it's good

Baxter does that sometimes. I think they're just having fun. When Baxter does that I think he it seems he is usually happy about something. Sometimes music, sometimes he will do that after we get finished playing. Sometimes he does his head bobbing and then goes side to side like you described. Watch and see what is going on or has been going on shortly before you see him going from side to side. I'm curious to see what triggers it for him. I bet it's good

Maybe Dante needs a hobby or a vocation . . . before people start to talk? LOL. I guess I should just be happy I can't see the invisible tennis players. He'll also hang upside down and scream at his toys and go side-to-side. His latest . . . hanging upside down by one foot while preening his chest. I told him he's making me nervious, but he didn't seem to care.

Greys love to hang upside down and do things, I noticed the last time I took Josey with me to visit my son that she would hang upside down holding on with one leg and play tough with her bell. They can get very mad at their toys and especially bells at least Josey does but it is all in play.