NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Baxters New Toy

BaxtersMom

Baxter got a new toy today and I just had to share with everyone. I love it and best of all he does too:woohoo:

He likes the acrylic toys the best and I found a nice big one with the letters that spell out GREY. They had the GREY and an AMAZON one so I got that too. It wasn't in the budget but I just had to have them. Best of all they both love them. Here's a couple pics of Baxter with his. DSCF6702.jpg

DSCF6702.jpg

Oh how neat. BRAT would be great! I've never seen any letter ones before and I jumped on it when I seen them there.

I would love to see a bunch of different ones with different sayings. They are very colorful too and look nice in the cage.

Baxter is doing very well, too.

I don't know what they are called. I'd never seen them before either so I had to get it when I seen it. They must make them somewhere though cuz Judy has one that says B R A T. I guess just keep the eyes peeled for them and hope you run across it like I did. It's so festive looking in the cage. I love it!

I didn't see anymore at the store but next time I go I will see if there is any more.

I love the toy you got for Baxter It would look very good in both my Greys cages even though the baby isn't in its cage yet and Tyco doesn't play with hanging toys very much She love her Boing and thats about the only hanging toy besides her big stainless steal bell that she plays with Tyco prefers foot toys. Mabie I will have better luck with the baby I hope s/he like hanging toys I think they would be nice toys even if they don't play with them they would look nice I'd like to get one for all the birds the Brat one would sure suit my Conure.:laugh:

Thanks for all the compliments on Baxter. He is a very special boy to me:) I think he's handsome, too:blush:

I wish I could find a good supply of these with various sayings. I need one for my conure that says STUBBORN:laugh:

Even if they don't stay interested or play with them, it's a great way to decorate the cage;)<br><br>Post edited by: BaxtersMom, at: 2009/03/18 17:18

He took to this one straight away but normally it takes him about a week before I catch him playing with a toy. He's kind of wierd about toys. If I am watching him or in the same room he acts like he is totally not interested but if I'm out of sight he plays with them more. I will hear the toy noises and go peek around a corner and see him playing or attacking one but if I'm in the same room, not so much. Maybe he's embarrassed or something. He's a closet player and doesn't like to be seen letting loose and enjoying himself.:laugh: It's a secret (or so he thinks) ;)