NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Wish me luck!

Talon

This is totally inappropriate here in this forum, but I need the support of all my family members here today.

I have been going thru a messy divorce, for the last year and a half, and today it may FINALLY come to an end. Please keep me in your thoughts, I need all the support I can get, the ex is not making it easy for me.......(it doesn't help that I work as his bookkeeper

right up until the time we have to go to court!) :ohmy:

I hope to come back tonight with a Woo Hoo! It's finally over message!!

Wish me luck everyone.....I am off to court now. Thank you Judy for all your support, you've seen me thru this for the last 2 1/2 years! Luv you girl!!:kiss:

Inappropriate or not you have my support as you have already had for a long time, divorce is not anything new, it happens all the time and I hate it when it gets so messy especially with my close friends.

I think everyone here can share my sentiments, you have been here for us to help us thru some bad times and if anyone needs anything all they had to do was ask and you were there.

I am holding you in my thoughts and prayers that you make it thru this day and all the days to come and come out with a smile on your face and find that happiness that has eluded you for so long.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers for me today. It's finally over!! You guys have been great, knowing you were here to support me, helped me gather up the strength I needed. He went down kicking and screaming, but the divorce was granted! Still some financial ties to finish up, but at least now it's in writing!

Thanks guys, I can't ask for a better family here!

Love to you all!

Penny

Whooo Whooo! When I got my divorce it was a few days after my birthday! Honeyyyy let me tell you that was the best DAYUM birthday present on the planet!{Communicate-0002011B} I forgot how many years ago it was :side: I was like "good riddance!" I am so glad that it's over for you and let the Freedom party begin! lol * putting halo back on* :woohoo: