NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

hi all

Hello Wayne and welcome to the family, so glad you found us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Coco.

So Coco is loads of trouble huh,:ohmy: care to explain that statement as I cannot imagine a grey being any trouble,:blink: they are sweet as sugar and behave so well,:pinch: never in a million years would I say that about a grey, NOT, I hear you and been there and done that.

You will have to give us some more information about him and his circumstances, how you came to buy him, whether you have any other parrots and such so we can see your situation and be able to help you with it.

You will find lots of useful information in our many threads and do ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

If you have some pictures of Coco you would share with us we would love to see him.

Guest jamalbirdbiz

Hello and welcome to the grey family. This is a grate site for 411. My boy Marvin was two years old when I got him six years ago and he has ben trouble ever sinse. lol. Make urself at home.

Jamal