NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Clark and I

hello every1 im new just thought id say hi...

my africans name is clark like clark kent... im waiting for his special flight suit with the superman symbol on it :) so stay tuned for some funny pics

little about myself im 25, born and raised in phoenix az

but in 2 months il be moving to newport beach ca!

my first bird was a cockatiel named tweetie some years later i bought a quaker named kiwi and about 4 years ago i bought an african grey her name was zena warrior princess but i was lied to when i bought her and she was a breeder bird... after a few trips to the doc for cunks missing form my hands i decided to sell her and 5 days ago i bought my baby! clark! only had him a few day so were still gettin to know eachother il update more later

Hello Thejondude and welcome to the family, so glad you found us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Clark.

The picture of him in your avatar is simply precious and I guess to you he is a "superman" and I can't wait to see a picture of him in his new flight suit.

Thats too bad about your first experience with a grey but you are right, breeder greys are not pet birds and pet greys are not breeder birds either. Sorry you had to have some chunks missing before you found that out but it sounds like you got the real deal this time.

You will find lots of useful information in our many threads so do read thru them at your leisure and do ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

Now if you have any other pictures of Clark you would share with us we would love to see them.

Hello and welcome to the forum. Have bird will travel,huh:laugh: I'm sure you guys will bond just fine. Sorry to hear about your first grey being a breeder. Having a grey for a companion can be one of the best experiences in your life. Atleast it has been for me. Please keep us posted on Clark. He sounds like a doll and his picture is so cute. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Hi :) Where on earth did you get a custom flight suit? I would love to get one with a peanut or a piano for Schroeder!!! I live near Newport, let me know if you want help finding places to buy bird supplies :) There is a great store off of ElToro Road in Lake Forest called Omar's Exotic Birds. You shoulf check it out. Good luck on your move.