NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Funny but not funny!!!!

casper

Keeko my middle grey is a year old and is the most mischievious out of my three, he is also the most loving there is never a dull moment when he is out.

Anyway today I was scrubbing the cages and the greys were out, I heard him flying and looked round to see him flying round frantically in circles, he had gone to help himself to a pistachio nut and got the bag stuck over his head!!!

So yes, just picture it! A grey with a bag of pistachios stuck over his head, it must have been like trying to fly with a blind fold!!

I managed to catch him before he did any damage to himself, he was a bit shook up but is back to his normal self again now:)

Maybe bags should carry a warning about not being placed over parrots heads!!!!;)

I tell you, its like running a creche with three under threes in this house! Ive got to have eyes in the back of my head!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG did that story bring a huge laugh out while mentally visualizing a video of that. :-)

Thanks for posting this side splitting story!!

Karma to you. :-)

oh my gosh as i am chuckling to myself little milly has now joined in!

she needs no reason to laugh other than to join in with mamma.

merlin has not found the humor in mamma laughing for no reason however and has fixed me with a beady gaze.