NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New Pics soon

CarolandFamily

judygram wrote:

Carol your little ball of fluff is so adorable, that is really a precious looking baby grey and thanks so much for sharing him/her with us.

Awww Thank You Judy my daughter said" Mom he looks like a grey chicken!" I almost backhanded(j/k) her rofl I said" Honey that's gonna be your new brother or sister!" That will be the pretiest grey chicken that you will lay eyes on!<br><br>Post edited by: Msvoluptous, at: 2009/03/12 01:57

casper wrote:. Awww thanks Casper no I can't see my precious baby becuase there in North Carolina and I'm in MA. So were gonna have to do emails and phone call :) I feel so blessed having Sheila!

Adorable!!!

I just love pictures of the babies.

Are you getting to visit with your baby or is the breeder to far away?

Keep the pictures coming, I love them:kiss:

I remember waiting for that plane to get Talon....how excited I was!! And worried that something would go wrong, but all was well!!

I can't wait for the day you go to get him. :) I'd love to share that day with you, it will bring back such wonderful memories for me, please keep us posted here when that happens! B)

Aww Thanks everyone! I was telling my family that only a Grey family would know what TRUE beauty really is! lol My breeder told me to bug her every now and then so I can keep getting pictures of Miracle. I think I am going to either find a baby book or make a Scrap book of he/she :)

Msvoluptous wrote:

Aww Thanks everyone! I was telling my family that only a Grey family would know what TRUE beauty really is! lol My breeder told me to bug her every now and then so I can keep getting pictures of Miracle. I think I am going to either find a baby book or make a Scrap book of he/she :)

That is a fantastic idea. They don't stay looking like babies for long so if you have those pictures it will help to serve as a reminder that they are always your baby especially when they are being quite the naughty one.:woohoo: