NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi Everyone

Hello Alpeters and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and your new grey.

I am glad to hear you like our site, we love it here and you will too, we have many wonderful members who are very knowledgeable about the african grey parrot.

You will find lots of useful information in our many threads so do read thru them and ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

If you already have some pictures of your grey and would share them with us we would love to see them but if not please share some when you get your grey.

Welcome to the forum! What kind of grey are you getting, a Congo or a Timneh? How old is your grey? Is this your first bird? Can't wait to hear more about your new grey and maybe see some pictures. If you have any questions just ask, there are alot of experts on here that are very helpful!

Hi Alpeters congratulations on getting a grey. I am assuring you are getting a baby grey. Are you able to see your new grey before it comes home and have you come up with any names yet? If you have any pictures, we would love to see them. If you have any questions, just ask and some of our experienced grey owners will help you out. Welcome to the family.

Guest jamalbirdbiz

Hello. Welcome to the family. Make urself at home. Great site for 411. Lotz of helpfull peopel.

Jamal

Welcome here and hope you find answers to any questions you may have. If not, just post a new post in the appropriate room and you should quickly get responses. I hope you'll tell us more about your new grey when it arrives home with you!

Hi Everyone and many thanks for the welcome looking forward to getting to contributing to this great forum what a great bunch of people you all are.

Anyways i'll try to answer a few questions i have not seen the grey but have been in regular contact with the breeder and she comes very highly recommended she keeps me regulary updated with progress and sends me pictures weekly very friendly and knowledgeable lady i am going to try and get to se the grey this weekend unfortunatly its a 3 hour drive for me.

This is my first grey we are going to call the grey Popeye and are counting the days for the arrival we are both taking 2 weeks holiday to settle the grey.

in to its new home.

Thanks for all the offers of help and advice really gratefull anyways thanks again for the welcome.

Picture Attached. popeye.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: alpeters, at: 2009/03/12 21:39

popeye.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

hi everyone heres another update of my baby counting the days for when Popeye arrives and doing plenty of research and reading to get as much information as i can. popeye4.jpg

Post edited by: alpeters, at: 2009/03/29 13:44<br><br>Post edited by: alpeters, at: 2009/03/29 14:54

popeye4.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hey

Welcome congrats on the baby!! This is a wonderfull site and the people are very helpfull!!! I downloaded Image Resizer Pro on the net to resize my pics just browse around there is many of these programs you can download!!

:cheer:

you can go to www.photobucket.com open an account upload your pictures there and then copy and paste the (img) code into your thread and the pics will be there for us all to see after you submit it its very easy and you can put as many as you like into one post