NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Its done

she

Mum had her operation yesterday and is doing very well.They removed the lump and some lymph nodes for biopsy.I stayed at the hospital from7 am till around 4pm when she got back from surgery. She is up and about this morning and it is even a big posability she may come home later today.A nurse will be coming out daily as she has drainage tubes in the op site.They warned us yesterday morning that she would come back from theatre looking very grey and slightly blue because of a die they inject so the affected lymph nodes will show up and she looked awfull but she is absolutely great today. If the Lymphnodes are involved then she will need another op but we wont know till next week. For now I am just happy we got through this and we take things as they come in the next few weeks

Post edited by: she, at: 2009/03/10 14:17<br><br>Post edited by: she, at: 2009/03/10 14:18

I am so pleased to hear that the operation went well for your Mum Sheila, fingers crossed she will recover a lot better once she is home with the help of nursing staff and her loving family.

A big hug to all of you from me:kiss: Remember to keep in touch and update us all with her progress.

Thanks for the update sheila.

It's good to hear the operation wnet some and your mother is doing well afterwards.

I will continue to keep you her her in prayers as this process of conitnued treatment and healing take place.