NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Im addicted to the Grey Forums!

CarolandFamily

Ok good I thought I was the only one Talon :( This is my NOW second home :silly: This is such an awesome place! I was on my son's laptop a few weeks ago and I said " Jazz remind mommy the name of that website" Now mind you my son is disabled and he remembered the name and here I am! I can't get enough of being here :)

I think most of us have that addiction. I don't even log out anymore. If someone does happen to change to another site without opening their site in a different tab like I do Greyforums is on my favorites so it only take a click to get back to where I was. thank goodness I'm the only one that uses this computer most of the time. My daughter has her own and now that my older daughter has finally moved out I can have my computer all to myself. I think I'll turn the room she was in into a bird room so next time she needs to come home she'll have to sleep on the sofa mabie she won't stay so long. she came home last July for a month or two and didn't leave till 3 days ago.:laugh: :ohmy:

Yes I've been visiting every day, too, though don't have time to stay on too long. Still getting to know all the how-to's (still haven't managed to successfully submit a photo, etc etc) but it's really nice to have a laugh to blow off steam between projects at work or to learn something helpful. {Feel-good-000200B9}

DAMN, JEEZ,SO SO MANY ADDICTS. HEAVY, HARDCORE MAIN LINERS!!!!!!

Not to worry--I notified TNT

They'll be an Intervention next Tuesday. The intervention will be aimed at Talon who originally gave out the paraphinalia and turned so many people who came from decent families into bird junkies. All who attend should write out their little notes.

How hooked are you? Check and see how many times you visit.

You never leave? That's called being an intravenous addict.

Well I am going cold turkey at the moment because I cant get on as much but it makes my fixes even sweeter.It is a fantastic forum and apart from learning the people are so nice and really do feel like friends. Thanks everyone.