NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Shopping for food online

LabRat00

What site do you guys buy your harrisons pellets from? I have tried giving my bird zupreem, which is the only pellet brand that my small town sells,and she hates them, so I am willing to go online and buy some, but was wondering what site has the best prices? Also does anyone know of a good site to purchase nuts in the shell? I bought some at christmas time and found out that my grey LOVES whole almonds, but we ran out, and now they aren't selling them whole in the store anymore. I have looked at a couple different places online, but the shipping is outrageous! What would be even better is if I could buy from a place that sells pellets, and whole nuts. THanks guys.

Oh I didn't know that pet stores didn't carry it. I just thought it was because I am unfortunate and live in a small town in Washington state.

We only have one Avian Vet in my town, and I didn't even think to check there.

I get Harrisons from www.parrot-fever.com and they are located in VA also, I get a 10% discount because I belong to the local bird club but I usually pick it up myself since they are about 30 miles away.

A lot of bird sites sell Harrisons, just google it and you will find them, then compare prices and shipping costs.