NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

1st trip in adventure pack

Tigerlily

well Tigerlily and i took our 1st walk and posted a letter today.

i got soooo many odd looks and i checked myself in the mirror b4 i went and i must admit i did look pretty silly with a parrot cage on my back and nearly didn't go out lol.

but i think tigerlily enjoyed it even if she did spend all the time trying 2 balance on one foot whilst trying 2 eat.

here's a pick of the cage for those of u who don't know what i'm talking about

adventure_pack-198b93a56758c2a5b9a793454877f3d2.jpg

adventure_pack-198b93a56758c2a5b9a793454877f3d2.jpg

I've been meaning to buy one of those adventure packs for years. I think it would be great to take Tyco out for walks in she is not anywhere near being able to be harness trained yet. I think I'll put my order in for one did you get a good deal on yours and if so is there a web site for where you bought it.

i gave up on the harness as it stressed her out 2 much and the vet said it wasn't worth spoiling our strong relationship over.

i got the adventure pack from here

http://flyingsouth.com/

it's worth getting a few extra covers, i have 2 buy another one as tigerlily has allready bitten a large whole through it, in my opinion thats the only problem with the pack and it was a little smaller than i expected, i wouldn't like 2 keep her in it for a long time.

i've put a small toy and food bowl in there but yet 2 figgure out what 2 do with water as it spills everywhere and there's not really enough room 2 add these no spill water bottles, prob just keep offering it 2 her from a cup is the way 2 go.