NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi I'm new too!

Hi everyone my name is Carol and I am a mom of 4 human kids and we also have a Shih Tzu, A cat named Milo, Brownie our Guinea Pig and our hamster named bear. I am originally from Cali but live here in Ma.

We have had birds before a Cockatiel and a Dusky Conure.

I have bought some books on Greys, Started my Bird Talk subscription, belong to a few website groups.

This is the most AMAZING website to belong too!

Now that's my storey and im sticking to it! :silly:

Thank You for allowing me to be here yayyyyy

p.s I also have a sense of humour too :cheer:<br><br>Post edited by: Msvoluptous, at: 2009/03/26 02:09

Hello Carol and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and your new grey.

This is an amazing website isn't it, I totally agree and I thank my lucky stars every day for bringing me here to form some great friendships with other grey owners and learn all about these wonderful creatures.

You have your hands full with 4 kids, I imagine there is never a dull moment in your house and a sense of humor helps you thru the day as it does some of the rest of us, sometimes it is the only thing that keeps us sane.:blink: :laugh:

You have already started to learn much there is to know by reading books on greys, subscribing to Bird Talk and you will learn all there is to know by reading thru the many threads we have here. We encourage you to ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

When you get to go see the grey babies if you could take a few pictures to share with us we would love to see them, we adore baby grey pics here.