NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Scrambled egg!

Caspersmum

come on Carolina and educate us on knob?

Right now I have tears rolling down my face! I have laughed so hard at this that my stomach is hurting!

Well in cooking terms a knob of butter is around a teaspoon full. Knob is also known as something else in the UK which is nothing to do with cooking, but I will let you all search this on the internet where you can educate yourselves ROFL!!

"knob" but it must be a small amount

This depends on the person (after you have searched on Knob, you will know what I mean) Hahahahahahah HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh thank you, I was due for a good laugh today LOL.

Edited by GoDiego

The best eggs for our fids is a egg that has been scrubbed with Apple Cider Vinegar, then over hard boiled, when cooled, cut in half [length wise] and give to your baby in the shell, they forrage and eat what they want. Another way is scrubbed, put in "Birdie-Bread" well crushed shell and all.... Just a suggestion.....Jayd

Edited by Jayd

Carolina - I knew the "other" definition for knob. Wasn't really sure how to apply that to a recipe. Glad you got such a chuckle out of it :o

Delma - I also use the shells whenever I make anything with a lot of eggs like egg salad or deviled eggs. I wash & crush them for the frozen mixture if I'm putting it together on the same day. I don't know how long they'd be safe to hold onto. They get the calcium from them without getting too much egg.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I feed Luna (my gray) and Merlin (my Senegal) scrambled eggs on Sunday mornings. you should see them when i put it in their cage its like crack to them.

i put nothing in the eggs before or after cooking. I spray the skillet with Pam and pour the egg in and cook until done then transfer the eggs to a bowl that i then put in the freezer to cool down before I give them to the birds.

Edited by carlsjr

I feed Luna (my gray) and Merlin (my Senegal) scrambled eggs on Sunday mornings. you should see them when i put it in their cage its like crack to them.

i put nothing in the eggs before or after cooking. I spray the skillet with Pam and pour the egg in and cook until done then transfer the eggs to a bowl that i then put in the freezer to cool down before I give them to the birds.

Hi, you might want to try Extra Virgin Olive oil, parrots tolerate it better than other oils. EVOL is similar to Red palm oil, it has the second highest Vit A content....Please, I don't mean this bad, we have 2 crack birds, this is something you never want to see. Thanks Jayd

• 6 months later...