NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My bird video

shannon

My Omar refuses to perform for camera. For months, I have been trying to get him on video because he really is a good talker. But each time I try he quiets down, sometimes just to talk as soon as I give up. I got him a little here, but mostly he was mumbling on this one. He does what he wants to do! Anyway, I wanted to show him off.

I have the same issue with my Greyt being camera shy and if speaking at all, it is very low in volume. I guess the best way to get them used to the video camera is to put it on a tripod and just leave it there for days until it just becomes a piece of furniture to them. At least thats what I am trying.

I could hear him speak "I'm Impressed" very clearly. :-) It seems you had him at work?

Thanks for sharing this.

Yes, we were at the office. Omar comes to our office a good bit. He loves greeting customers with a "Hello" and he gets really excited when a blonde woman comes in; for some reason he is wild about blondes. Also he likes to take care of a lot of his phone business while he is at the office. He is a very professional bird, though he never says "bye" before making the hang up sound.

Shannon, Omar is absolutely adorable and gorgeous. Despite his mumbling (which I love, my guy mumbles all the time) he definitely seems like such a clear talker. So many greys are camera shy... Edison hates the camera, it's so hard to get him to perform.

Great video :D

Shannon, Omar is absolutely adorable and gorgeous. Despite his mumbling (which I love, my guy mumbles all the time) he definitely seems like such a clear talker. So many greys are camera shy... Edison hates the camera, it's so hard to get him to perform.

Great video :D