NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Has this happened to you?

raehamilton

Hi Beccy,

Yes I did take them.. I have about 150 shots from that concert.. I have posted them on the official Backstagejbj.com site and I am flattered that you think they are so good.. The thing about these photos is they were taken by a cheap point and shoot camera as they would not allow me to take my Pro equipment into the concert.. I use these photos as examples to folks that have point and shoots... Telling them that they can get great photos from the cameras they have...

Anyway.. it's nice to have another Bon Jovi "nut" here in the forum.... B)<br><br>Post edited by: CeasarsDad, at: 2007/06/04 22:39

Ah, memories :-) Love those songs. I went to my very first concert this past December, the close of U2's tour with Pearl Jam. It was my 30th birthday present, and what a gift it was! I have never seen so many people in the same place in the same moment thinking and hoping and screaming for all the same things. It was a night to remember :-) coexist.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: estream, at: 2007/06/05 00:44

coexist.jpg

coexist.jpg