NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Baby talks for the first time this morning!

luvmygrey

Wow! what a surprise. Out of nowhere this morning he finally spoke the words "What are you doing?" It's funny because that isn't one of the words I have been trying to teach him....lol Now that he said them once he keeps repeating them it is so funny it is like he knows he has made a break through.

Congradulations on your baby's first words. :woohoo: I know how exciting it is. I used to have sessions with my grey and try to teach him certain words and phrases (untill I was blue in the face I might add:laugh:) but he always picks up what he wants to instead of what I try teaching. Let us know what else he says in the future.

Tonia, that is great news. Now that Baby has "broken the ice" there will be no stopping him. He must now be more comfortable in his new forever home. Now the fun begins!! Can't wait to hear more from Baby and what words he has learned in his 8 years. You must be so excited!! Please keep us updated on his vocabulary! I wonder just how extensive it is!!<br><br>Post edited by: luvparrots, at: 2009/02/27 02:34