NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello

lvnbirds

Hello Lvnbirds and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and your grey.

What is your grey's name and how old is he?

We will need some more information on your grey before we can try to help you with the plucking problem but if he has not been to see an avian vet then that is the first thing you should do to rule out any physical reason for the plucking.

You will find lots of useful information in our many threads and we do have many on plucking, do ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

We would love to see some pictures of your grey if you have some you would share with us.

Hi lvnbirds, I have had my baby grey for only a couple of months so I really have no experience. I just wanted to welcome you to the family. As Judy said there is a wealth of information here but you need to take Simon to an avian vet to rule out a health problem. So tell us more about Simon, his background if you would, and provide some pictures if you can. You have had Simon just a short time, was he plucking before?