NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

The search is on!!!!

jasperk

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

so let me catch you guys up first im going to pick up Murphy in 10 days yay on the 7 my family will be driving to Dayton about 4 1/2 hours away to make the final payment and pick him up. so im so exited about that. then about 5 days ago i ordered my cage online.the very next day i ran into a lady who keeps large parrots (very cool lady) and we got to talking and not only did she offer me a bunch of mazinita wood but a free travel cage and a reg. cage which me and my father will pick up tonight.(by the way i knew her before this as well.)and this morning the breeder e-mailed me to tell me that Murphy said his first words well 2 words im so happy but sad that i had to miss it as well. so thats whats going on here.

:side: Tiffany

right know hes 5 1/2 months old i cant wait its starting to feel real because i just got a shipment of toys yay which im gonna post a pic of ahh its so close lol my brains a little scatted due to excitement you'll have to for give me if this doesn't make sense.:woohoo: :side: :lol: :)

so tommorows the big day :) at the last min. my school called to schedule state testing and tommorows the only day:blink: so i get to get up at six to get to the test sight by eight the take the test then drive 4 and1/2 hours to get him but its so worth is:woohoo: :silly: :lol:

so we got home at two this morning but hes amazing were headed to the vet at 3 to get his nails done. ill get pics up tonight. the breeder did an amazing job with him he will step up to anyone hes sooo sweet