NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Baby Greencheeks! (pineapples)

Pchela

wow i like the colours and i also like the look of the red factor greys you see around sometimes but i dont think it right in playing with the genes as nature should be just that nature and natural sorry for sounding rude its just me i like to see different types but wouldnt have 1 as maybe there life span would be shorter thanks :unsure:<br><br>Post edited by: Fisher, at: 2009/02/22 02:18

NP! I know that a lot of tampering goes on with crossbreeding etc and I don't think it's right. We had a beautiful hybrid macaw not long ago in the shop and she just seemed a bit slow in the mental department... I'd guess because of crossbreeding and all that in order to get her pretty color. It's just not cool.

I just love the little greencheeked devils. I got my Little green sprout as a baby and I must say he is the sweetest most social funniest little clown. I haven't seen one person that has met Sprout that hasn't wanted to take him home with them. He has a way about him that just captures peoples hearts. My older daughter is moving out at the end of this month and has been begging me to let he take Sprout with her. Her and Sprout are very close. She also loves Tyco and Tyco loves her when I pass she is going to take her I'm sure she would love to have her now but there is no way I would part with her. I really love my little Sprout as well but I did tell her I would think about letting her take him she does love him so much.

Aww there is nothing sweeter than a baby green cheek!!They are sooo cute!

I just wish more people would do their research before bring home the sweet cuddly baby because in two years they turn into little devils. that being said I would not trade my little devil Raine for anything!