NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Greetings

Vee

Hi Everyone, I am looking forward to sharing ideas and experiences with you all. I have a 2 year old CAG named 'Habib' whom I have had for 8 months. He came to me wild and aggressive. Through hard work and patience he is completely tame now.

Hello Vee and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Habib.

I know you had your work cut out for you with this grey but that just goes to show what some hard work and time will accomplish and I bet he is a sweetheart now.

I would imagine you have many stories to tell of your work with Habib that could help other members with greys that are difficult to work with, maybe you can share some of them with us sometime.

Please read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

Would love to see some pictures of Habib if you would be so kind to share some with us.

Welcome Vee and Habib!!

It's GreYt having you two here.

You sound like you spent a lot of time working to get Habib turned around and I would presume you had done much research on how to do it. Great job in doing that!

Looking forward to hearing more from you and also seeing those photos once you have them loaded.