NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

dont they grow on you

she

I thought I would share these two photos of Cracker.the first is when he was 2 weeks old in a pet shop with his little friend.Needless to say I put the deposit on him right then. He came home a few weeks later.

The second is Cracker last autumn,I think he is one handsome tiel, mind you I am biased.

Birds003.jpg0032.jpg

0032.jpg

Post edited by: she, at: 2009/02/21 12:29

Post edited by: she, at: 2009/02/21 19:45

Post edited by: she, at: 2009/02/21 19:47<br><br>Post edited by: she, at: 2009/02/21 19:48

I also think cracker has grown into a very handsome Teil. I'm a little bias also I love teils. They are such social loving little birds I could not imagine my household without one. If I saw Cracker in a pet store I think I would not have been able to resist him at the age you bought him what a little sweety. I had a Teil left on my doorstep at that age he grew into thinking he was an African grey he copied everything Tyco did:laugh: :laugh:

Pat that is amazing,Cracker also thinks he is a grey and is just a smaller copy of Charlie,he can talk almost as well as Charlie and most of his vocab has come from Charlie. He is very loving but can be a right nasty piece of work when he does not get his own way,my fault, I have spoilt him.I would not be without a tiel,I cant fault them.