NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

im new lol

Fisher

hi all im new to this site and more to the point never bein on any forum before. Ive bein looking on the site for around 1 week as a guest and finally regestered tonight and have bein looking for around 3 hours trying to work out how to post this message:evil: to introduce myself but thanks to JUDYGRAM i think this may work lol:woohoo:

anyhow more to the point i'm collecting our baby grey in around 4-7 days any its our first parrot so if any 1 can give me any tips and hints we would be very greatful

thanks

Hello Fisher and welcome to the family, so glad you could finally join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and this grey you are getting.

I know how you feel about the site, at first glance it looks so overwhelming but you soon learn the ins and outs as I was the same way when I first came here.

Congrats on getting your first grey, your first parrot but maybe not your last, a lot of us have more than one parrot and some have more than one grey, I have a grey and a sun conure.

As you have already been reading thru the threads please continue to do so for you will find a lot of the information you will need to know and do ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

We would love to see some pictures of this grey if you have some already and if not please share some after you get it home.

Hi Fisher so glad you decided to join us. Congratulations on your new grey, is it a CAG or a TAG? We so love to see pictures so if you have any to share we would love to see them. There is a world of information here so look around and ask all the questions you want. We will do our very best to help you. Welcome to the family!!!!

hi thanks for the welcome its a cag and not sure of sex yet but will be getting done as soon as i get it ( belived to be a girl but unsure for now until i take for a check up) we are going to name her RAPPA as our 3 year old choose this name, he loves her already and wont stop talking about things he can learn her to say.

he has held her already and was very gentle rappa even feel asleep on him it was cool to see

i will post pics when she home as i only have 2 at the moment thanks