NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

do they mostly get no touch?

md2020

I'm sorry everyone.. I haven't been myself tonight.. Love issues you see... I had a problem with my mistress but I think things are patched up... Know what patched it up... It was when I sang to her... Here's what I sang

Baby I want you... Like the roses need the rain

Baby I need you... Like the poet needs the pain

and I would do anything. I'd beg, I'd steal, I'd lie if you were in these arms tonight...

I love you, I need you, I get down on my knees for YOU... and love you till the end of time... If you were in these arms tonight....

That's the gods honest truth.... I did sing to her....

You can play with my photo all you want... I'd love the attention. Here's a copy you can use to have fun.. I think it's a shame you are gonna mess with such a specimen.... :P I think this is a pretty god damm good looking dude for 48 years young ... B)

DSC_0259.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: CeasarsDad, at: 2007/06/03 07:34

Well, I'm very happy you worked things out with you mistress. I'm sure you won her over with your singing to her. Did you bring tears to her eyes??? ;)

Perhaps now, you won't be so touchy and that "crease" that Judy said is hopefully gone.

And thanks for being a good sport and letting us have some fun with you. I'm not sure what Melissa will do.....................she is a horse lover, so you never know..................................................

And this is for you & your mistress: {Love-00020111}<br><br>Post edited by: Talon, at: 2007/06/03 14:17

Talon.. I don't know if I brought tears to her eyes because we are far away from each other at this time.. What I can tell you is SHE brought tears to my eyes... :( Sometimes I think I'm so tough and strong. That I can conquer the world single handed.. Then comes this little lady out of no where that takes my breath away and brings me to my knees like a quivering coward ..:( What is this? How is this possible.. I have had a few girlfriends in my life... I never felt like this before...

Sounds like you two have something pretty special. Something most people don't get to experience in a lifetime.

I'm very happy for you. And may you always be that happy for the rest of your life. {Love-0002011D}

And I hope that lucky lady realizes how lucky she truly is.....I'll bet she does.<br><br>Post edited by: Talon, at: 2007/06/03 17:44

CeasarsDad wrote:

You can play with my photo all you want... I'd love the attention. Here's a copy you can use to have fun.. I think it's a shame you are gonna mess with such a specimen.... :P I think this is a pretty god damm good looking dude for 48 years young ... B)

DSC_0259.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: CeasarsDad, at: 2007/06/03 07:34

Oh sure, give me one without the ponytail...;) I tihnk I need to go hunting....:lol:

Melissa