NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

yeah Tyco!!!

Tycos_mom

As you know Tyco will be 6 yrs old in a few days. when She was a baby she wasn't permitted to fledge and she recieved a bad clip that caused her to barber her flight feathers until I got her and had m Vet correct the bad clip. Anyway latley she has been practicing her flying a little and flys from her cage to Fergies cage which is about 10 ft. She has never tried to fly anywhere else. Then just a few minutes ago I was putting Gizmo to bed and all of a sudden I hear the flapping of wings. I didn't really think much of it because Fergie often follows me but when I looked to see where she landed it wasn't Fergie it was Tyco I couldn't beleive my Eyes she had flown at least 80 feet mind you she was probubly only around a foot off the ground and thats why I couldn't see who it was until she landed because the china cabnet was between her and me as she flew down the hallway. I was so excited I can't beleive it still Tyco can fly Yeah Tyco. She got such praise because I was so excited for her. I hope this won't be the only time she going to try this. I'm probubly more excited about thiis than she is. I am happy for her 6 years for a bird not to know how to fly is a very long time. now that she knows she can she can start building those mustle that will help her to get the height:woohoo: :woohoo:<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2009/02/18 07:22

Scoobys wings are back aswell,,,He is everywhere..When i got him he could glide to the play-stand,,now the lill buggers all over the house, and on top of every door he can find,,So far hes not started chipping away at the wood..:woohoo:

Tycos_mom wrote:

I hope this won't be the only time she going to try this. I'm probubly more excited about thiis than she is. I am happy for her 6 years for a bird not to know how to fly is a very long time.

Oh, believe me, it won't be the last time Tyco does this. :-)

That is such wonderful news Pat and I am proud of Tyco and excited for her as well. We can not imagine the feeling she must have of "I AM MEANT TO FLY". Those brain synapses are firing in places never used previously and that born in instinct will take over.

You've worked long and hard to reach this point and just know that I am very thankful people like you end up with these precious souls.