NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello - New to Forum

sevendw

Just wanted to introduce myself. I have just gotten a new baby grey. Many of you may know the person I got him from - Lyric, she is my next door neighbor. I have one of her babies, Sterling. This is my first experience with a grey. We have had him little over a week and things are going well. Just wanted to thank everyone here on forum - I have read and learned alot.

Hello Debbie and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Sterling.

Yes we have watched your baby grow and his sister, Lyric shared pictures and the story from the time they hatched to the present time. It is so fascinating to follow the progression from the ugly like blob to a fully feathered grey, so magnificent looking.

Lyric has done a wonderful job with those babies and she should be very proud of herself and I know she hated to part with Sterling but at least she will be able to keep up with him thru you, nice that you are neighbors.

You will find lots of useful information in our many threads and do ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

You can continue to post pictures of him so we can keep the story going, we love to see pictures of each other's greys if you hadn't already noticed.

Hi Debbie!

Great to see you on here and posting. I know everyone will love it if you keep them updated on Sterling and how things are going.

I think this forum is a great source of information and a reference for any bird owner. Not to mention it's a wonderful place to meet others who share your passion for birds.;)

Greetings, Debbie - and welcome to the forum! One thing we all know for sure is that you have adopted a coddled and loved little Timneh boy! We've been following him (I'll bet you have, too) since he was scarcely hatched.:P

I think it's wonderful that you have decided to give him his new home. We'll look forward to seeing more pictures of him as he settles in!

Welcome Debbie.It is wonderful you have Sterling.We have all loved seeing him progress from a tiny chick to the wonderfull bird he is now.Jen has done a fantastic job.It will be fantastic if you can keep us all updated on Sterling.

Thank you everyone - you have made me feel most welcome. Sterling certainly is well known. I will keep you all posted on his progress, we have been working hard on potty training and it is going very well I am glad to say! HPIM0658.JPG<br><br>Post edited by: sevendw, at: 2009/02/19 05:39

HPIM0658.JPG