NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Needs to go...

Maviarab

Hi all,

Spoken to Dan who advised me to post in here. Due to a relapse in my health I may have to rehome my cag Ash.

This is not something I particulary wish to do, not will it be a decision taken lightly. At this moment it is only a possibility and nothing is certain or decided yet.

Due to my health, it may become that I can no longer give him the time, attention or love he needs and deserves, and if this happens rather than keep him and risk upsetting, making ill and or him become less tame, I would rather see him go to someone who can give him what he needs.

Again, this may not and hopefully will not have to happen, but I would rather be prepared and have options should it come to this.

If anyone may be potentially interested (I'm in the UK) then please feel free to PM me for full details regarding him (birth, certificates etc).

Thanks you.<br><br>Post edited by: Maviarab, at: 2009/02/20 19:33

Right after very careful consideration I have decided to try and rehome my boy.

Again as per first post, this has not been an easy decision but one I feel is best for him and myself at this moment in time and for the forseeable future.

If any of you are interested, or know of anyione who may be interested, please PM me for further details.

I do hope someone near will be able to take in Ash. I also hope your health improves and conditions get better over time.

There are many compassionate members here that live in the UK and hopefully one of them will have the room, desire and right situation to provide a good loving home to Ash, as you have done.

Godspeed to you.