NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Aloe Vera Juice Question ?

Jason

Hi all,

I have read on a few posts here that aloe vera juice is better to buy than the aloe vera gel. Many people have said WalMart is where you can get the juice. As we don't have WalMart here in Ireland I am wondering if someone could check the health shop link below and advise me if this aloe vera juice they sell would be suitable to put on my CAG for dry skin.

http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=274

Thanks in advance

Jason<br><br>Post edited by: Jason, at: 2009/02/17 11:30

I'm really not sure about the kind of aloe juice you pointed out. A cranberry taste means that it has an additive even though that additive isn't a problem. The other thing about the product that you pointed out is the price. That seems like an extremely high price for such a small container. The amount of aloe needed by a bird is a lot and by looking at that item, it looks like it will guive you 3 uses and be finished.It seems that because you don't have a Walmart, you're only looking in health food areas which may only contain flavored juices that need to be ingested. Before you order that stuff, you should visit pharmacies that may have it. Many pharmacies can order it for you. The aloe Vera jice we speak of is 99% pure and it's inexpensive. This is a one gallon jug. ---in Walmart, they are sold for about $9.00. In pharmacies, they're sold for about $12.00. This is what the aloe should look like. Notice the figures on it. Nothing I saw in the place you named shows anything that's totally pure.

PS---Pharmacies don't normally carry health food products. They deal with all types of medications for people and the aloe vera juice above is only made for people who have various digestive problems. So, look into pharmacies before you buy it.

aaaaaa.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: Dave007, at: 2009/02/17 19:15