NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Plush toys

rjhammy

Tyco has a pokadot dinosaur that is a human baby toy when you pull the cord with the large plastic leaf the toy vibrates and giggles. Tyco loves the thing so much she puts it on top of her cage with the leaf hanging through the bars and then pulls the cord over and over again. its so cute to watch because she has learned to vibrate her body like the toy and giggle. its so funny. she also has a baby sock that has a mouse on the toe with a rattle in it. she really likes that also. The stuffed dino is a toy I only allow her to play with under supervision because it is stuffed with that polyester fluff but she does love it. She learned how to pull the cord the very first time I showed her she can only pull how ever when she uses the cage as leverage and she figuered out how todo that all by herself. Its amazeing how they can figure things out.

Yes, they are fine.

My Grey likes to play with this dog toy which is a small furry porcupine. He jumps on it, says "Get the baby" rolls around on the floor with it fighting then flings it around the and gives chase. :-)

It's only like 3 bucks. It took him about a week of eyeballing it before he decided to check it out.

9d5bd1329476d38686d1b8cfa8308ab0.jpg