NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

She cracked me up this morning.

Char

No, she was on her cage just acting silly while I cleaned her room. She was probably telling me to go ahead and clean it but I will just mess it up again when I "go poop".:laugh:

Post edited by: Char, at: 2009/02/14 17:45<br><br>Post edited by: Char, at: 2009/02/14 17:46

lol, I was carrying charlie back to his cage last night, walking by my husband and said you want him, he said no put him on his cage.. I leaned over him with charlie and said oh come on He wants to poop on u... no put him back on his cage.... charlie then poop on him as I was leaned over with him.... my husband didnt think it was funny,so he called me a name so I had to get him a napkin.... so funny... charlies timing was just right..

Post edited by: rierie, at: 2009/02/14 18:05

Post edited by: rierie, at: 2009/02/14 18:13<br><br>Post edited by: rierie, at: 2009/02/14 18:15

rierie wrote:

my husband then called me an name and I had to get him a napkin.... so funny... charlies timing was just right..

I hope that "name" he called you doesn't come back to haunt him as I get the feeling it was something you don't want repeated but I understand comepletely, men are like that.