NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Plasma TV

twogreys

Good afternoon everyone.

I am thinking about buying a plasma tv, but - there's always a but - I have just read that they have a strong magnetic and electrical fields within a radius of about six feet. Neither of these strikes me as being particularly healthy for our Greys. Now I am having serious second thoughts. Any thoughts/opinions would be appreciated.

If I am merely repeating a previuos question, my apologies, though I have looked and have not seen anything about this.

Hi Twogreys,

I am not certain where you heard that information regarding Plasma screens, but neither Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) or plasma display monitors emit EMF, ELF fields of really any measurable significance.

The highest offender is you standard "Tube" TV or monitor.

Also, as a side note, many scientific studies have been performed on EMF and ELF and they do not actually damage or change cells as was previously postulated by some. Especially at the low levels experienced in a home environment.

Now if you work close to a linear accelerator, we could talk about your body absorbing HUGE amounts of EMF and how that might aid in the removal of iron from your body or any other metal for that matter. ;-)<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2009/02/12 15:56

Like Dan said, there's no problem with digital signals. The culprit were the old analog signals. Matter of fact, if a person sat very close to an analog signal, there was a very good chance that a person could develop eye problems. I remember some kids that I knew that did that and they wound up having to wear eyeglasses.