NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Deleting Photos??

HeatherStrella

Hey does anyone here know how to delete photos from our profile? I accidentally uploaded the same pics...I can't figure out how to delete them. Thanks!

Heather

Mod: If you are the only one who can do it, please do...you'll see two of the same on page one and three...

This one:

aparrot2.jpg

and this one

11har.jpg

Thank you

Heather I've removed the first double photo, but I don't see the second one :unsure: Is it still there? Is it my pc that's not seeing it?

Heather, I will have to get back to you on this. I still can't see the double photo on page 3 as you mention, so maybe it's just my pc (?) - I will check it out. (I cannot see the photo at all as a matter of fact, not double nor single... )

I can see 9 photos per page and without numbers :unsure:

This is getting weirder and weirder :blink:

I'll have it solved before the day after tomorrow tho.... sorry for the delays (and my stupid computer :evil: )

Hi...I have 10 photos per page...I wonder if that's the problem. My photos aren't numbered, I just counted them. Here's the link I took from my computer...this is the page witht he double picture...hopefully it will work :)

http://www.greyforums.net/component/option,com_comprofiler/task,userProfile/user,1534/Itemid,26/tab,getzoomtab/zoomimg_limitstart,20/

Heather