NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Dayo - video attacking bong and bell..

danmcq

Kim was playing with Dayo up on his favorite roost this morning. So I grabbed the camcorder and taped some of it.

This is just a short example of just how agile and fast these Greys become when flighted and sure of them themselves. At one point Dayo appears to fall. However, he flew down to the floor flapping with the Bong under him off camera view. Upon landing though, the bong bounced a little with him and he released it. They do love to attack those bells too :P

I do need to get a higher resolution camera though. ;-)

That's great Dan!!! now I can see how that wine rack became "his" :laugh: It's Perfect!

I'm going to make Bella one of those basket ball courts for birds - she lives tossing things around like little balls and wants me to do it over and again - is that what you have on your counter for Dayo?

Cheers!

Terri

Nychsa wrote:

I'm going to make Bella one of those basket ball courts for birds - she lives tossing things around like little balls and wants me to do it over and again -is that what you have on your counter for Dayo?

Hi Terri - Yes, Dayo slowy and slyly took over that wine rack and counter. So it slowly turned into an entire play area and jungle gym that he spends most his time around when I am on the PC or we are in the kitchen/family room area which is most the day.

Once we go into the living room area in the evenings for news ,movies and relaxing he is ready to just sit and chill with us. :-)