NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello all!

Hello Sarah and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Perrin.

Have you had Perrin all of those 6 years?

You came to the right place looking for other bird friends and having some fun so you will fit in nicely here with the other grey nuts.

Please read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

If you have some pictures of Perrin you would like to share with us we would love to see them.

Thank you everyone for the great welcome. I've had Perrin since he was 4 months old. I got him from a local pet store that I actually work for now. He's a funny little man whose favorite phrase right now is "Hi good boy" said in a friends voice. And he's desperately trying to learn to whistle the andy griffith song. He loves a head scratch but is having some issues with stepping up right now but that's a whole different topic. Will post more pictures later.

Hi Sarah,

You can resize the photos using Paint on your PC which is found under program files>accessories. Just set them to a width of 500 pixels and the the height will scale down automatically, then save it and you will be able to post it to the forum.:-)

You've had your Grey a long time. He sounds like a real character. :-)<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2009/02/07 14:53