NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello Everyone!!

Hi everyone!! my name is Danielle, and I live in AK. my family has a congo african grey named Gandalf, but I call him "big bird" we got him when he was 3 years old from a family who didnt take very good care of him. they used a stick to get him out of his cage, and they didnt interact with him because they were afraid of him. we have had him for about 3 years now. Hes not the nicest bird but im working with him. I cant wait to get to know everyone here and learn a lot more than i already know about african greys and how i can give my big bird the best life possible!

luvparrots wrote:

Hi Danielle, Gandalf sounds like a very lucky grey to have finally found such a caring family. Can't wait to hear more about him and see some pictures if you have any to share. Welcome to the family.

thank you :)

yes i have tonnnssss of pictures, i tried adding one but it was too large, so i am going to have to use photobucket. here is one of him. :) thanks again!

newcam061.jpg

Hello Danielle and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Gandalf.

He looks like a handsome fella from the picture you shared with us and that is funny you call him "big bird" and I bet he is quite some character.

That is so sad that he came from a home where they didn't know how to properly take care of him, no wonder you say he is not the nicest bird, who would be if you had to put up with what he did but now he has found a good home where he gets what he needs.

You will find lots of useful information in our many threads and please do not hesitate to ask any and all questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.