NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

hello to all

Hello all from liverpool England,so glad i found this site,my name is john,i have the pleasure of owning macy and african grey and soon to be joined by lilly another grey who needs looking after as last owner never had time for her,poor thing,also two cats,one called tucker, a stray,took me nearly 2 years to get her to come into my home,now she never goes out,also hannibal my other cat,why the name hannibal,see photo,lol

[being positive about the negative

Thinking About The Negatives of Being Positive. ]

1527453.jpg

1527453.jpg

Hello John and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Macy and the soon to join you grey Lily.

That is a very cute cat and I see why you named him Hanibal, I bet he is quite the character, thanks for sharing a pic of him with us.

You will find lots of useful information in our many threads so read thru them at your leisire and do not hesitate to ask any and all questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

If you have some pictures of Macy you would like to share with us we would love to see them and some of Lily when you get her.

Hi John, Hannibal does look like a handful, he is a handsome guy! I have a Lilly also, but mine is a Pug (Lily) I have had for 7 1/2 years. I am assuming that is Macy in your avatar. Can't wait to see some pictures of Lily when you finally bring her home, she is lucky to have found you. Welcome to the family.