NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello Everyone, New CAG owner here!

I'm the proud mom of 3 "human" kids, ages 7, 10, and 15; and 11 furry/feathered babies as well! I have a wonderful 7 month old CAG that is my pride and joy, a Jenday Conure who doesn't know he's a bird, a parakeet who makes more noise than all the animals combined, 2 canaries, 3 Pekingese dogs who think they are human, a German Shepherd that's afraid of her own shadow, a rabbit, and a hamster. Whew, hope you're still with me after all that. :lol: I'm hoping to learn more about the gorgeous African Grey birds while I'm here, this seems like a great place full of friendly people! I look forward to getting to know you all better.

Bobbi:cheer:

Hello Bobbi and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Dodo.

My you do have quite a combination of pets, must keep you busy taking care of all them and with three human kids, bet there is never a dull moment.

You certainly came to the right place looking for good advice as we have lots of useful information in our many threads and don't hesitate to ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

If you have some pictures of Dodo you would like to share with us we would love to see him.

Thank you, Judy! They do keep me busy, but they're all such a joy to me, it makes it all worthwhile. And Dodo is the newest addition and I promised the hubby I'd quit after getting him. :whistle: We'll see, I guess! I have a few pictures of Dodo on my profile page, but I'm having trouble adding them here.

Hiya Bobbi,

Welcome to you and your flock! You certainly must have your hands full with that bunch:laugh:

Cant wait to hear more about Dodo and see some pictures.

I will take a look on your profile page.

Hope you enjoy it here:)

Caroline.