NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New guy

Hello Dereck and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Rios.

He is a good looking grey from the picture in your avatar and I can imagine he is a wonderful companion, so wonderful that you want another one.

You will find lots of useful information in our many threads and do ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

If you have some other pictures of Rios and would share them with us we would love to see them.

hi dereck - welcome neighbor! i'm from just outside milwaukee.

i can heartily recommend jo's exotic birds in kenosha.

have you considered parrot rescue? you seem to be nearer madison than kenosha. have you checked MACAW? plus there are are one or 2 parrot rescues in the milw area.

my merlin is a rescue bird (i have a friend in mpls who helped me get him from her local rescue) and i couldn't be happier. rescue is not for everyone, but it is tremendously rewarding if it is the path you are to walk.

i like the name rio! keep us posted as to your progress.

-s

i have been considering this and haven't chose which way to go. i would be sad if i adopted a bird and was unable to hold him or her and interact with it. you know what i mean? i have seen some birds for adoption however but how can you beat how cute a baby grey is?

Greetings!! I'm getting my baby CAG from a breeder in Georgia and she's been absolutely wonderful to us. She has a website www.canopycreatures.com. Last I heard from her, the five grey babies she has are spoken for but not sure when she's expecting a new clutch.

Look forward to hearing more!