NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Shanti sex test: Test your psychic powers

DavidH

Shanti went to the vet today. Turns out that -- contrary to what the appts. secretary told me -- she's not an avian vet. But the good news is she is super a regular certified vet who is super well-informed on greys because owns her own CAG, which she rescued from euthanasia several years ago!

Anyway, Shanti is in good health and weighing in at 450 g.

I got some free Harrison's samples, so we'll see how that goes.

Now for the fun part: The vet took a blood sample which I am mailing today to avianbiotech.com to find out Shanti's gender.

The breeder swore Shanti was male, based on 30 yrs experience and intuitions about the general size of the bird. But we'll see.

What's your guess?

As a bonus for ONE of the psychic winners, I will donate $15 to your favorite animal or human charity.

Here's why: I was so excited with the blood sample that I was on the verge of sending it FED EX to the lab. In the end, my cheapness won the battle with my excitement, and I went with the $0.42 stamp, saving approx. $15.

HOW TO WIN: I will post the sexing results here as soon as I get them. The first person to post back and say, "I told you so!" wins the $15 donation in his or her name.

P.S. to everyone: I called the lab today and they received the sample this morning. Results --- ta da!!!! -- will be in tomorrow around 3 or 4 p.m. EST/USA.

I will be posting here ASAP and the first winner who posts "I told you so, I'm psychic," wins the prize.

So far 78% of voters (7 of 9) say male.

Erm excuse me you two, I am a fork lift truck driver very much female and I will have you know I am a very good driver.:P As for putting make up on while driving us girls are very good at multi tasking:lol:Guess what I am also excellent at parallel parking and can beat anyone at traffic lights:evil:

Post edited by: she, at: 2009/02/05 22:13<br><br>Post edited by: she, at: 2009/02/05 22:14

I am sorry about the female and driving comment, yesterday morning I had gotten run off the road by someone not paying attention while they were driving due to applying make-up. She was not paying attention and swerved into my lane.

It had just caught me at a bad time.