NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

What to do...what to do...

BMustee

Awww, that was a nice video and photos of your new baby Grey Berna. You do know, he/she is the smartest one out of the clutch. Notice how he/she is protecting and hording the formula bottle to himself? not only is it food, but keeps him warm too. That's one very intelligent Grey!! :-)

On the replacement boyfriend issue. Just continue to fill your life with those great companion parrots and become a "Mother Berna - Saint and Keeper of Parrots". One is needed in each generation and it seems you've been "Chosen". ;-)

Just kidding! :laugh: You can now use your flock to filter out all the "Crap Guys" out there. If your entire flock will not step up or they bite him, kick him to the curb immediately and bring another home for a review by the flock. Once an excepted Man by the flock as a whole is found, that's your Man!! :woohoo:

I could just picture it...a guy says something about being nervous about meeting the parents and I explain that it's the birds he's going to need to worry about!:blink: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, Elmo came up and checked out the new baby last night. He's not thrilled with the ball of fluff but what's weird is I think he knows there is something different about this one...that it's stayin'

BMustee wrote:

Well, Elmo came up and checked out the new baby last night. He's not thrilled with the ball of fluff but what's weird is I think he knows there is something different about this one...that it's stayin'

You know Berna, Elmo probably already knows that this baby is staying, he has picked up on your vibes that this baby is a keeper.

Congrats Berna on your new bundle of joy! :)

There's always room for one more and things DO happen for a reason.

You are a wonderful person and just what this baby needs - I have no doubt that you have raised Elmo with the same love and compassion and he will welcome this new flock member as well {Love-0002011D}

:blush: Oh geesh, you guys are too nice.

I can't wait till I can get him DNA'd so I know what to name it. I'm thinking sense Elmo is a girl with a boy name and Ethel we think is a boy with a girl name, I'm thinking to name this baby the wrong sex on purpose.:laugh:

• 2 weeks later...