NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi Guys

Hi Guys

I have just found this site, I am new to all this im afraid.

I have an AG called Macey I adopted her as her owners didnt want her and were going to set her free. She is my baby and I would like to learn more about her and others that have a love for these amazing animals.

Please feel free to message me I need all the help I can get xx

Welcome MaceyGrey!!

How wonderful that you took this CAG in from a family that was going to just release her. That is almost unbelievable. I can not imagine such an irresponsible owner. But, they exist and thank god somehow you came in contact with them.

There is a ton of information on this website. You can find any topic you wish wish to research by simply typing in a few key words in the search Cell on this site.

Also, we are more than happy to answer any questions you may have. I'm sure you have a ton of them. :-)

It's GreYt having you here and if that grey in your Avatar is Macey, she's one fine looking CAG. Looking forward to hearing more from you and seeing some more photos when you get a chance.

Hello Maceygrey and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Macey.

Well this is your lucky day that you found us for we have the best site on the internet for help and advice about our beloved greys, it doesn't come any better than this. We have a wealth of knowledgeable members who are willing to go above and beyond what you would normally find on such forums.

Just read thru our many threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask any and all questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

If you have some more pictures of Macey besides the one in your avatar please feel free to share them with us as we would love to see them.

Congratulations on your acquiring of Macey. You have received a beautiful gift and one that will bring you joy for many, many years. Macey was very lucky that you were there to provide a much needed new home. She/he is a beautiful CAG. Can't wait to hear more about your wonderful grey.

Hello Maceygrey and welcome to the forum. I am so glad you were able to rescue Macey because being released outside could have meant death to the poor bird. We will be happy to answer any questions you have, just go to the coresponding room for the question you have and type away.