NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

i was told they are smart, and dog.

rierie

i was told by several people that greys are really smart.but he is really surprising me ever day.

My husband is a little on the laid back side, and i work part time so he plays with charlie while I am at work most days...

Charlie gets off his cage and walks into the living room where he sits all the time, even when I am home. I put a ladder to it because i was afraid he is going to hurt himself flying off. But anyway, my husband has taught him to go back to his cage, so cute. He puts him back down on the floor and tells him to go back to his cage and charlie does... His cage is about 13to 14 feet from the recliner.

I was so surprised when he started doing this.

And tonight the dog brought Charlie a toy. so funny. I gave charlie a little stuffed animal while he was sitting on the arm of my chair. You know those ones that everyone was collecting for awhile. I cant remember what they are called...anyway Charlie dropped it and snoopy picked it up off the floor and gave it back to charlie.

I was shocked as it was really snoopys toy in the first place. Snoopy plays fetch with all his toys. But to bring it back to charlie.. I think he wanted to play with him. I can see a future of charlie dropping the toys and snoopy fetching them.

They tongue each other too..

How does your dog get along with your grey?

Awwww, that is a GreYt story!!

I love to hear of two completely different critters developing a relationship like that. It reminds me of Daves Grey on his dogs Tail taking a ride photo. :-)

Responding to the "Go back to your Cage" request is also very impressive. Thanks for sharing this.