NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

he ate the jingle out of the jingle bell

chezron

I think Brutus ate the small metal piece out of the jingle bell inside of the wiffle ball he was playing with. The reason I think so is because I cannot find it and the jingle bell is bent and opened up. Just like the grey on the welcome page he loves playing with wiffle balls. Should I be worried? If so, what kind of balls can he play with that are safe? He is tired of clothespins, corks, soft wood, and popsicle sticks. He LOVES wiffle balls. Thank you.

Cardboard cups are great toys, next time you go for a coffe ask them to double your cup and take the clean one home for the bird, lego is also fun for both of you, you build it he tears it down and it just goes on from there:laugh:

There are lots of great ideas in the Playstands and toy room, you should have a look in there for some good ideas.

Carolyn & Mika

chezron,

One of my greys once got the metal bit stuck on the end of his beak so I had to stop him from playing with these balls, like many other toys, as long as you can supervise your grey during playtime certain toys are okay, just keep a close watchful eye and watch for wear and tear.