NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Id tag on his foot

LilosMom

Hi everybody,

I just have a small question about Lilo's ID tag on his foot. I read it somewhere that it might be his Birthday. was wondering if there is any truth to it. Maybe someone can help me decode his ID tag. I got him in Jan, 2006 at the time they said that He was about 3 months old. I suspected that he was little older than that but I m not really sure. His ID code has the number "0268" on it. It would be interesting to find out :)

Complete bands will have the year of birth, state it was bred in, breeder's code, and hatch number.

I have seen some bands with just the state and breeder code on them, and some with just the hatch number.

If your band only has "o268" on it I would say there really isn't any way of finding out anything.<br><br>Post edited by: BMustee, at: 2009/01/27 18:57

Bands are all over pthe place when it comes to the numbers stamped in them. I would be great if they would make a federal or state law for proper numbering and ID.

Dayos and just 001 because he was and is still #1. :P

There were 6 greys in 2 different clutches and the bands were simply stamped 001 - 006.