NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Late Xmas Pics

SweetFX

I wanted to share that Rexxy had a blast for his first Xmas. He was not afraid of nothing. He got his special muffin for breakfast. He loves Bows now (I have to take the staple out and the sticky back off). They are the most favorite item in his life. He had a great time opening package.

We got him some great toys: pinata pig and lots of cat toys as new foot/destroy toys. The cat toys with out catnip cuz we are not sure if he could have.

I hope to post a youtube video of him playing with a ball. It is really funny.

He is about 8mths old now, still on the petite size 303 grams, whistles alot, says good boy and loves Sadie (dog) even more since our older dog passed away before xmas. He blushes all the time and is learning that head scratches can be nice. And learning to stay off my head more.

Enjoy. ;)

---Sweet 13.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: SweetFX, at: 2009/01/27 06:28

13.jpg

BMustee wrote:

I want to read that book SOOOOOOO bad...how is it?

I am about half way. It is not too bad. The first half is mostly about her as a child and then her getting Alex and now the very long chapter on here teaching theory. I am hoping for more excitement soon. :)

Now that's Christmas parrot-style! He's a very lucky Grey. I think mine would have freaked with all the bows! We're working on that. ;) She probably would have kicked little Pooh-bear's butt though! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Looks like you both were having a ton of fun.

Berna - that is a fantastic book. A definite "must read" IMHO. :)

Great photos of Rexxie. How's he doing with the book reading? ;-)

The book is great in my opinion. I couldn't put it down until I finished it. It is a very well written book of her and alexs life together.

anks for posting all those great photos. :-)

I am not a book reader. I am 36 yrs old and the last book I read had to be some mandatory reading in school. I guess my daughter is reading a pixie book to me (3 rd grade). So this is a big achievment for me :laugh:

Rexxy likes the book too. He keeps trying to eat it. ;)