NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Ana Grey on Her New Cargo Net

Luvparrots

Great pictures of Ana, glad to know she's enjoying the net. What size of net did you end up getting and where did you purchase yours from?

Lyric's been bugging me for a new place to play...after putting up with sharing my attention with Sadie Grey and Sterling I think he deserves it too!

Thanks everyone for your positive feedback! LindaMary, I guess I'm just lucky Ana Grey isn't afraid of anything (probably because she is a baby and doesn't know any better!) and she loves this net! Jen, I got this net at Parrot and Conure World.com. I got the large short and I think it is too big. It weighs 17 lbs. If I were to get another I would go medium. That's just my opinion. They have a lot of sizes. One good thing, they are on sale!

• 4 months later...

Thank you Janet! What size is that? It looks big! I would be scared to put the cargo net near the window because Ecko loves to chew my blinds! I already have a couple holes in them lol. Does Ana grey chew yours up? I wouldn't know where to put it. I like how you added the toys to it, very cool! Does she play on it a lot?

Ana Grey is not a chewer of my furnishings or furniture, thank goodness!! It is a large net; its 8' x 6' I believe. And it is heavy (17 lbs). I have it hanging on four ceiling hooks. Ana Grey loves it and heads for it all the time. It is her main place to be and climbs all over it. I put treats and nuts in some of the toys so she is always busy foraging for goodies. I am very pleased with it and glad she loves it so such. I am hoping Sully will also!!!<br><br>Post edited by: luvparrots, at: 2009/06/06 19:50

I'd love to get one for my birds but I ha no Idea where I would put it I'm running out of ceiling space with all the stuff they all ready have i guess I could move some of the furnature so then I could put it up we shall see mabie for my birthaday in August I'll get one for them my birthday presant will be to watch them play on it:laugh:

No I didn't make it. :( I'm not that creative!!!:blink: It is a long/short cargo net from Parrot and Conure World.com. They have them in all different sizes. Some people hang them totally from their ceilings. Ana Grey likes to look out the window. B)