NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Post pictures of your cage!

MickeyandMe

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caspersmum, Awe, thank you :-) Never won anything before, I'm honored, but the kudos should go to Avian Accents, Impeckable :-) They build them with bird proof interiors, (check out first picture post of the inside - the wood is inaccesible to your kids unless you allow them to climb on the outside of the home - I prefer rec centers for play time, but everyone has their own way ). I dig these homes - built with ease and access in mind, side to side med grade stainless steel bars for easy climbing, cage guards and hepa filter strategically designed for the top of the cage. It took some VERY serious planning and saving, but I feel it was a good investment for everyone's future. Check out avianaccents.com. Pat runs the site and she's been lovely to work with.

Cheers, Jenna

homes.jpg

Post edited by: estream, at: 2007/05/31 01:01

Post edited by: estream, at: 2007/05/31 01:08<br><br>Post edited by: estream, at: 2007/05/31 01:09

homes.jpg

I hear you, Judy, it took me a little over a year to save for each one :-) Honestly, a safe space and loving attention are the most important things for them, and clearly your bird has both :-)<br><br>Post edited by: estream, at: 2007/05/31 06:44

Karla wrote:

Looks good Splint.... Wa het jy daai dingetjie gekoop waarop hy sit? Ekke wil ook so 1netjie he!!

{Nature-00020095}

{Characters-0002005F}

Hey Karla I got it from a place called Birds For Africa it is about 4km from that place that sells the cages. The price was R130 not to bad hey......

{Feel-good-00020069}

yes Splint thats a bargain.... did you buy the other things in your cage at that place 2? Here is a petshop here close by but they are really expensive with the toys stuff. They have like a plastic thing that will fit in my hand if I hold my hand open and it has little balls inside that makes it like a rattle, the balls are almost like BB gun bullets and they sell that silly little thing for almost R80.

It is a bargain.... I only buy toys and stuff from this shop (Birds for Africa) and if I ever need a bigger cage I will buy it at that other shop that I told you about. Then food and stuff I get from a shop about a block away from me (Petmasters), they are very cheap with food. All the things in the cage that you can see was about R400.

From fointains circle would be fine..... You really dont have to but it would be nice! Even if you could only maybe give me the Street name I'll look it up. Wil nie vir jou onnodig moeite maak nie!

Thanx

• 4 weeks later...

Hi i cant seem to upload my pic im not a tech head but if that harrisons cage can do it mine is only from a camera phone any suggestions??? im new signed up an hour ago Thanks wicked site that harrisons cage puts mine to shame i feel i should be hanging my head!!! Thanks devanz Dave

Here's my partially assembled Cage as I wait for some hardware that was missing to complete the assembly.

It seems to work out good that Dayo isn't ready to come home for some play time until next weekend :-)

Reduced_Cage2007_0707African_Congo0022.JPG

Reduced_Cage2007_0707African_Congo0022.JPG