NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello

Anthea

Hi Im Anthea. I have just got my African grey Timneh yesterday.He is approx 2yr old and called Harry.My daughter Dawn recomended this forum site to me.She has A Gongo.Told me any information I may need if she cant help I would have a very good chance to get help here.Will put pics on went I get some taken.:)

Hi Anthea and Harry, welcome to the forum!

Is Harry your first bird? Cant wait to see some photos of him when you get the time to post some. Is your Daughter already a member as well, if not get her to join us all, you will enjoy it here and get lots of advice for Harry, just read through lots of the threads we have, you will soon get the hang of things.

So glad you could join us:)

Caroline

Thx guru. harry isnt my first bird .Have had Budgies and got 2 Cockatiels at moment. Yes Dawn is a member on here, her African Grey is called Pepsy. Wonder if you can tell me can I give Harry fruit and veg or is it best to use fresh. (I have both ).

Hello Anthea and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Harry.

Since Harry is 2 years old is he a rehomed or rescued grey? Where has he been the last 2 years of his life?

You did come to the right place looking for advice as we have many knowledgeable members here who are willing to share what they know with the rest of us, we are very fortunate to have them here among us.

Do read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do ask questions if you have any and we will help you in any way we can.

We would love to see some pictures of Harry when you can manage to get some to share with us.

Thx for all the helpfull advice.Will take pics today. Dont know where he lived the 1st 2yrs of his life.Got him from a very good pet shop in Hartlepool.We know they are good as that is where Dawn got her grey. They also have this fantatic Cockatoo.If I had the money and space would have got him also.

• 1 month later...