NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Baby Dolce or Rocco Update

Rachel218

The trip went good I opened the top of the box so he could see everything around him and I talked to him the whole way:) . He was shy for about half an hour, after that I coldnt get him to stop playing. He is the cutest thing when he tries to fight back his sleep. He starts ot standing then his wings start to sag to the floor then he just ends up laying on me:lol:. Other than that he doing great along with his hand feeding which he makes a mess doing. When I got him the lady said that he was big for being an 11 week old baby so I dont know how big he'll get when hes full grown:laugh:

How is your baby doing?

Has he settled into his new surroundings okay?

Some settle in really easy with no problems at all, others it can take a little while for them to get used to everything.

Please keep us updaed Rachel, cant wait to hear more about him:)

Well he has settled in to the point that he owns the house :laugh:. And when he plays with his toys he makes this kind of growl squeeking noise. Also since he hasent quiet gotten his balance all the way when he stretches his face ends up and my leg and he makes this kind of grunting sound that makes me laugh so hard:P :lol: