NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Update on the baby =]

Twosteph

Well, the bird had a bump on its head. It was taken to the vet, where they said it was a bug bite. Two vets were working on the baby at the same time, they lanced it and removed some of the fluid. The baby was put on Baytril and a pain/anti-inflamatory, along with some cream and cleaning wash.

The bump then got bigger, so the bird was taken back to the vet yesterday. The baby has surgery, and the vet removed three granulomas that weren't attached. The vet said they had no idea what had caused this. We are now testing the baby for aspergillosis.

The baby is doing very well, though. Eating like a horse, and growing like weeds. Here are pictures from this morning's feeding session. They get so messy, ha.

Yay, congratulations!!! I feel like lighting up a little pink cigar ;) As far as Tango's name, I think it took us around a month of having him to settle on it. Are you leaning toward human names, African names, mythical names...? If I had it to do over again and had a female baby I'd name her Heather, as in the color heather gray.